Things My Husband Still Hasn't Learned
This fall marks the 11th anniversary of our first date. And over the years, my husband has unlocked several of the mysteries of Cheri (that's me). He generally knows what I'll order at a restaurant. He picks out books I typically enjoy. And most importantly, he knows how I like my coffee (no sugar, a little bit of cream).
But, there are many, many layers to this complicated and challenging gal.
This guy is definitely my lobster, but he still has a few things to learn about me.
- I hate waking up to an alarm on weekends (and I still can't figure out how to fix this).
- I do NOT enjoy milk in my ice cream.
- I really do return half the stuff I order online.
- I, like most women, DO look better with makeup.
- I legitimately cannot read a map.
- Hormones, especially in the early to mid-40s, are not a figment of my imagination.
- I WILL throw his phone out the window one day if he looks at it while driving.
- I hate sharing a car 60% of the time.
- My dad really is a very funny guy.
- I love spending time with his family. But like most houseguests, I expire after three days.