10 Reasons You Need a Girl's Trip
In a couple of weeks, I head to Nashville (a first for me!) for a brief getaway with two amazing ladies.
Some of my best memories involve a girl's trip. And let's face it, we all need a little break from our partners once in a while.
- Girlfriends enjoy and understand you in a way that men never will. Never.
- Who else wants to sit on a beach with you and break down - in full detail - the last three episodes of The Real Housewives of New York?
- Travel is educational.
- It's the only time I get to experience life past 10 p.m.
- You don't have to remind your husband to fix the bathroom sink or put out the trash. Because you're on vacation and you don't give a shit.
- It's completely acceptable to wear matching leopard robes and share a bottle of wine, while complaining about your husband's most annoying qualities for hours.
- It becomes completely acceptable. if not encouraged, to stalk celebrities when you're in their natural habitat. (reason #2 I love LA)
- You don't feel guilty shopping before and during your trip because you may not be digging that new outfit you bought for your first night out. You may want to buy something new - again. And so on.
- Day drinking. (but if there is going to be night drinking, I'll need a nap in between)
- You husband has time to think about how much you do, how great you are, and how empty life would be without you.