The Wish List
I'm an over thinker. I want too much. I dream too much. I expect too much. From myself, from life, from love.
And with this comes a lot of frustration, self-loathing and conflict. Sometimes, I wish I could just kick the shit out of this life and change my path. Find out what I want most and simply GO FOR IT. Write a book, move to Paris, be the best old mom in the world, reach a new level of consciousness, run a marathon (hell, even a 5k)...
Maybe I can?
- I wish I could stop feeling things so deeply.
- I wish I could stop wanting more out of life - more fulfillment, more passion, more creativity, more intellect.
- I wish I was 5'7.
- I wish I had more time to pursue my passions.
- I wish I could identify my passions.
- I wish I didn't have to go through infertility to find my strength.
- I wish I had more time.
- I wish I didn't waste my time regretting things I cannot change.
- I wish I could unplug (from my phone, tv, ipad) more.
- I wish I was fearless.
- I wish I spent more time with my parents.
- I wish I was a more hopeful and healthier partner to my husband.
- I wish I hadn't put my life and career on hold for the past five years waiting to become a mother.
- I wish I could enjoy the journey more than the destination.