The "I Never" List
It’s so hot here in Philly I can barely breathe – or type. I’ve been distracted by the DNC, a Pittsburgh getaway and work so my lists have fallen to the wayside. But I’m back with an easy game of “I never” to keep myself honest.
Thanks for reading.
- I’ve never seen The Shawshank Redemption or a single episode of The Simpsons.
- I’ve never regretted making a fool of myself over love.
- I never dreamed I’d be childless at 44.
- I’ve never been to Italy, Hawaii, Spain or San Francisco.
- I never say no to cake.
- I’ve never missed a single episode of Friends or Sex and the City.
- I never danced at my wedding (it was very small).
- I’ve never said “I love you” to a boyfriend other than my husband.
- I never went away to college and still regret it.
- I’ve never been financially dependent upon a man.