The 10 Quotes I Live By
This week, my soul sister and I were talking about fear. She sent me a little quote reminding me to have faith over fear. We joked about getting a tattoo of this quote next time we’re on the same coast.
It got me to thinking about my love of quotes, and the ones that challenge, comfort, and encourage me most.
What are yours?
- “…the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” – Carrie Bradshaw
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Nothing has ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?” - Eckhart Tolle
- “Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh.” -Henry David Thoreau
- "Well, what's the secret of marriage? We both didn't want to get divorced at the same time.” – Bruce Paltrow
- "The best thing you can possibly do with your life is to tackle the motherf***ing shit out of it." – Cheryl Strayed
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- "Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, live truly and forgive quickly.” – Paulo Coelh
- “I think I deserve something beautiful.” - Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The only permanent solution to your problems is to go inside and let go of the part of you that seems to have so many problems with reality. Once you do that, you'll be clear enough to deal with what's left.” ― Michael Singer