10 Signs You Watch Too Much Bravo
My name is Cheri, and I’m addicted to Bravo television. And I’m not the least bit ashamed.
As an early adopter, I still remember a time when Slade loved Jo and Don still filled Vicky’s love tank. And now, many years later, Bravo is hosting its very own awards show - a fitting time to reflect on one of my favorite guilty pleasures.
This reality phenomenon may have destroyed dozens of marriages, but it’s built a bridge between my besties and me, while offering a much needed escape from our own realities.
Some might say these are signs of a little too much Bravo. But I say that’s like complaining there’s too much pinot at the party…
- You know who Wacha, Cookie, Baby, Coco and Jiggy are.
- You’ve been to SUR.
- You may or may not have had a heated Twitter or Instagram exchange with one or more cast members from Vanderpump Rules.
- You know Jax Taylor’s real name.
- Your adult make-a-wish is to enjoy a martini and an oxygen facial with Patricia, the matriarch of Southern Charm, one of Bravo’s best kept secrets.
- You listen to Andy’s Sirius 102 channel on a daily basis and are sometimes late for work trying to catch “Reality Checked.”
- You watched “There Goes the Motherhood” and/or “My Fab 40.”
- You've often wondered what Jason Hoppy’s parents say about Bethenny at the supermarket.
- You recognized Cori of Secrets and Wives from old RHONY reruns.
- You’ve purchased ANY housewives product other than Skinnygirl Margarita.